Servings: 2 people
- 2 Chicken breasts Butchered from a whole chicken
- 1 sprig Rosemary
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 3 tbs butter
- 1/2 cup Chicken Stock prepared from whole carcass
- Remove the breast keeping skin on, and the exposed bone of the wing.
- Remove tenders, rub with olive oil and Rosemaryand slide under the skin of the breast.
- Salt the outside of the breast.
- Fry in a hot skillet with about 1 tbs of olive oil in it skin side down. Cook till browned (6 mins)
- Flip and reduce heat to medium. Add 1 tbs butter, leaves of 12 sprig of rosemary, and 2 of thyme. Baste chicken, and cook until the internal temp is 75C (165F) or no longer pink.
- Remove Breast to rest on a board, add 1/2 cup chicken stock, and reduce to half, then take it off the heat and add 2 tbs of butter and whisk in to thicken.
- Slice breast into quarters and spoon pan sauce over the top.