Servings: 2 wings
- 2 Chicken wings from butchering a whole chicken
- olive oil
- full cream milk powder
- creme fraiche or sour cream
- blue cheese
- butter melted
- hot sauce
- Cut the skin and meat around the shoulder joint, dislocate the wing at the elbow and pull the wing off leaving the first wing bone attached to the carcass.
- Drizzle with olive oil, and dust with a little full cream milk powder, salt and pepper.
- Put on a baking sheet and bake in a 180C (375F) oven until golden, turning every 15 mins - around 45 mins total cook time.
- Cut the tips off with a cleaver, and reserve for the chicken stock later on.
- Serve with creme fraiche or sour creme with blue cheese blended in, and a hot sauce made from melted butter and hot sauce.