Chicken soup with egg noodles
Servings: 2 people
- 2 cups Chicken Stock from whole carcass
- 1 tbs pure cream
- 2 eggs
- Put 2 cups of stock in a pot for every cup of soup you need to make. Reduce by half.
- Take it off the heat and add a tbs of pure cream per cup of soup.
- To make the noodles crack 1 egg per cup of soup into a bowl, season it with salt and pepper and blend.
- Take a hot crepe pan, run a knob of butter around it to lubricate it and then pour in enough of the egg mix so it just forms a film.
- Move the pan around to make sure it coats the bottom of the pan. When the top is dry, tap the pan upside down on a cutting board and a thin egg omelette should come out.
- Repeat with the butter and the egg until you have used all the mixture, and have a stack of thin omelettes.
- Fold the stack of omelettes and slice with a knife to make noodles.
- add to the soup and plate in bowls.